Author(s): UBD Gregory's
The latest edition of the Canberra Capital Country & Snowy Mountains Street Directory has been fully revised and updated and is one in the first of our 2022 range.
This street directory now in its 26th edition has been helping locals and visitors find their way around Canberra and the major surrounding towns for over 35 years and includes:
- Over 50 new streets with major updates at the subdivisions in Bungendore, Denman Prospect, Googong and Taylor
- Queanbeyan, Belconnen and Woden town centre maps
- Facilities include Aged Care, Clubs, Embassies, Golf Courses, Hotels and Motels, Parks and Sporting Venues, Places of Interest, Shopping Centres and Wineries - over 1,680 listings in total.
- 17 regional town maps, including indexes and visitor information, for Batemans Bay, Berrima, Bowral, Bundanoon, Cooma, Crookwell, Exeter, Fitzroy Falls, Goulburn, Jindabyne, Kangaroo Valley, Mittagong, Moss Vale, Robertson the Snowy Mountains region, Sutton Forest, Tumut, Yass and Young
- 11 state and regional maps and index covering Canowindra and Sydney in the north to the Victorian border in the south and Wagga Wagga in the west.
This directory is an essential tool to carry when navigating your way around Canberra and its surrounding areas.